Why Choosing the Right Storage & Warehousing Company is Important
Warehouse and storage facilities play an important role in the supply chain aspect of business and trading. It affects everything directly, right from managing daily operations to delivering the product to the end customer. Over the years, many specialized fulfillment services have emerged as a result of providing better services to businesses. Seasoned and established businesses that have dealt with international warehousing services know the importance of choosing the right warehousing facilities for themselves. On the other hand, somebody who needs warehousing for the first time may not know how to get the right services. Lyon movers will explain why choosing the right warehousing company is important.
- The Number of Storage Units You Will Need
- Depending upon your needs, The most important thing that you have to consider while choosing a storage unit is
- The type of storage unit you will need will have racks or one with a facility for bulk storage.
- Compatibility of various products stored in storage and
- The size of the storage facility that you require
The warehouse charges prices as per the area required, i.e., per the square meter of storage you will require or per rack. The fee depends upon the total area you will require. If you have various products, then the area required will be more, and hence the fees of your storage facility can be higher. Being one of the best movers and packers in Dubai, Lyon Movers is the most reputed and trusted name for storage facilities.
When you don’t consider the size factor and hire any storage facilities, you will be either overcharged or have to compromise on facilities. That is why before choosing a warehouse, you must first analyze and consider your requirements, and then choose a storage facility.
Is The Warehouse Facility Familiar To Storing Your Type Of Product?
You have to carefully consider what your products are and whether the storage facility that you are looking for is capable of handling them. Lyon Movers has leading warehousing in Dubai, which is capable of catering to the product range in multiple categories.
If you choose a warehouse that isn’t capable of catering to your product range, then you will end up with damaged goods or your end customers will be unhappy.
If they claim to be experts in your product niche, a reputable warehouse storage Dubai should provide you with the following equipment and tools to handle your products:
- Maintenance, service, and spare parts
- The racking system is according to your needs and dimensions.
- Complete draft plan for storage equipment
- Cargo storage of any weight and dimension.
- Storage and warehousing facilities that maintain temperature and humidity levels
- Sterile storage facilities if your products are electronics, chemicals, or protection devices.
Even for consumer goods like clothes, accessories, and FMCG, sterile warehouses are preferred.
If your warehousing facility is hesitant to provide you with this, it is time to look for another facility.
i. Cardboard boxes:
Strong cardboard boxes and not just any random boxes will be required for packing fragile items carefully. Professional house movers and packers in Dubai have special grade of card board boxes that are used for packing fragile goods. These boxes have thicker walls made up of two to three layers of sandwiched card board material. When you pick card board boxes ensure the boxes are clean, dry and strong.
See Whether the Storage Facility You Hire Can Fulfil Your Entire Requirement
Before you even start looking for professional movers and packers in Dubai that also provide storage facilities, see what your needs are. Only when you know what your needs are, will you be able to ask your storage company whether they will fulfill them or not.
Check Whether the Security Facilities Are Up to the Mark
The security facilities that storage companies offer are very vital. Many businesses specifically use storage facilities to secure their valuable goods and products. If you are choosing a storage facility for the same, then verifying security options is crucial. Even when you are not looking for an exclusive reason for storing valuables, security options should be carefully scrutinized. Even common goods and products add up to huge value when stored in bulk at a storage unit. Lyon Movers offers the best solutions for moving and storage in Dubai. Here are a few security facilities that your storage service provider must provide you with:
- Security personnel is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Surveillance through CCTV cameras
- The facility of storing CCTV data
- High-tech access control system integrated with surveillance
- Regular review and maintenance of the security system
- A digital inventory management system
- Safety alarms
- Fire alarms
When you hire Lyon movers as your office movers and packers in Dubai, you get the suggestion of the best warehousing and storage facilities with us.
Are Warehousing Facilities Adjusted for Sensitive Goods?
Perishable and delicate items like food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and similar items have requirements for exceptional types of facilities. Whether you want long-term or short-term storage services in Dubai, you need to analyze how warehouse facilities cater to sensitive goods. A warehouse company should offer the following facilities for storing sensitive goods:
- Alarm systems
- Sprinkler and hazard systems
- Humidity and temperature control
- Risk management processes they have
When a storage facility provides such services, you can be sure that your goods and products are in safe hands.
See What Additional Facilities Your Warehousing Company Is Willing To Give
Warehousing services are a very essential services that most movers provide. If you are looking forward to relocating your house and hiring home movers and packers in Dubai, then they can offer you storage facilities. At Lyon Movers, you get many more facilities along with relocation and warehousing services. The list of additional services that we provide is as follows:
We provide removal services
- Handyman services
- Disposal services
- Live tracking of your goods in transit 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Your goods stored with us will be delivered to your door.
- Import and export services
- Loading and unloading of your goods are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Customs clearance for import and export orders
- Carpentry services
Warehousing and storage facilities are an essential part of any business. Any changes in these services can directly impact the end customer and that is why while choosing warehousing services you need to be very careful and specific. The above article will help you choose the right warehousing company.